Thursday, February 18, 2010

That's a bad Pudding

Dear blog,

My roommate, as you may know, is the owner of a very overweight feline. This portly ass cat is endowed with quite a set of pipes. All day long while I'm working in my home office, both roommates are at work, and all animals are quietly living in harmony, it is a scene that could only be described as bliss.

When my roommate returns home from work, things take a sudden and drastic turn for the worse. Every time my roommate closes a door with that stinking cat on the opposite side of it, the torture begins.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if my roommate didn't have to go out front to smoke a delicious cancer stick every 20 minutes. The result is a cacophony of tortured, unnaturally loud, and incomprehensibly annoying ass fat bastard cat yowling!

I take solace in the notion that the furry menace is screaming for the sweet release of death. I have a good mind to give it to him.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment